Saturday, April 16, 2016

Sung-Kyung Kang / Unit 1 / Wed. 5-6

https://youtu.be/zXWWabAcUEM
(The volume of my video is low. So please turn up the volume of your computer.)


 It's my first time to record my presentation with audiences. I think that it is good experience for me!

 Before recording the video, I felt ashamed a little bit. Even I thought, 'why do I have to record myself?' But after recording and watching myself, I could know my real attitude of my presentation. I realized that when I felt nervous, my English intonation became awkward. I think that tension in presentation never disappears, so I do my best to get accustomed to the tension. This assignment is really good experience.

2 comments:

  1. I think your speed of speech was enough, and had a clear points. However, you refered to the script memos too often, and the position of your hands with scripts was not appropriate; it's too high that the audience can all see what you're reading. On the other hand, I really liked that you smiled and didn't seem so nervous.

    ReplyDelete