Monday, April 18, 2016

Gitae Shin/present in English/Wed. & 5-6

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw8OkNqPlzk

I checked my presenation twice.
I think volume of my voice is okay or at least big enough for audiences.
The speed of speaking seems bit fast but not that much in general.
However, even if I am the one wjo presented it, I could not hear some words from the presentation.
In additon, at first I did not rely on my manuscript, but as time passed by it seems like I had a tendency to check it frequently. Therefore, the number and the interval of eyecontacting with the audiences decreased a lot, which gave me the impression that the presentor, I myself, is doing one-way communication lacking interaction with people who were listening to my presentation.
So if I do a presentation next time, I need to consider how fast I should speak, how much I should rely on the manuscript, and how frequently and long I should make eyecontact with audiences.
Lots of things to improve over the courses left.

No comments:

Post a Comment