Sunday, April 17, 2016

Lee HyeonJi Presentation in English wednesday 56 201502733

https://youtu.be/KGOsQpblN3U

 

Lee Hyeonji Department of Persian 201502733
My brief self evaluation report

First of all, It was my first time of recording my own presentation and watch through it. Adn actually, it was my first academic English speaking presentation. It was okay during the record and presentation, but when I just finished my presentation and watched my own presentation by my eyes, I wanted to erase it right after. My face looked horrifying, my voice was awkward, my gestures were awkward, and my pronounciation was bad too. Everything was awkward but I didn't went back and try again because it have meaning of my first academic "recorded" English presentation. I've learned a lot of factors-I have to speak little more slowly, I have to pronounce properly, I have to study more gestures and openings&closers. I think I can do better next time because I worked hard and studied a lot by this presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment