Monday, April 18, 2016

Jeong, Woo-joon _ Wed56 _ Presenting in English

Link: https://youtu.be/fFT06vlxp3c

 

BA Woojoon Jeong

 

 Interesting experience it was. I had number of presentations in regards with my major, but never recorded myself.

 I could see my silly habits that make my presentation unprofessional. 

 ;Talk too fast, eyeballs running everywhere, using improper words. (I didn't know that the word came out of my mouse. and I apologize)

 Actually, it was a little bit akward because I had only 4 classmates in front of me during the presentation. Because if you have 40 people, you can speak to audience lookin' at the air. But I had 4 and I had to look each. At least I tried... Plus, I tried not to see the camera. That made me look stressed in the video.

 Anyway, it's really great to know 'bout myself little more. I'm truely glad that I had a chance. Maybe I can do better next time.

 

  

  

4 comments:

  1. Comment by Yoon Jae Kim:

    Your visual aids greatly helped my understanding of your presentation. Since you speak slowly and clearly, I hardly had any difficuties catching up with the details about the person you admire. I also see the efforts you made regarding eye contact with your audiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gitae Shin/Wed. & 5-6

    First, you look very calm, which made me feel comfortable to watch it.
    Second, the content was interesting as you related it with your own story.
    However, you need to postulate yourself better next time and make not monotonous sound.
    Other things were good enough!

    ReplyDelete