Saturday, April 16, 2016

Bae joo-young/Unit 2/Wed1-3pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfbGzln-t2o

 

It was great time to tell my own vacation plan to my peers! Really thanks to my audiences.

What I learned through my presentation was I not prepared for presenting...

Although I practiced a lot and even show my presentation to my parents, I almost forgot what to say and how to see my audience freely.

I was scared having eye contact with my peers and used bundle of 'uh' or 'ah'.

Presenting something in front of others is not easy for me yet.

But everybody would be same, and nervous as I do, so I wish I could get better and improve after mid-term is over.

My problem is swinging hands and making some pause which is not necessary.

Next time, I will correct it:) NICE EXPERIENCE I think! 

2 comments:

  1. (Sung-Kyung Kang) I think that the information of her presentation is good for tourists. Because the information is quite much, I feel she read the script. Except it, it's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the picutre of Singapore was amazing and it showed me what you want to talk about. The speed was good and your voice was clear enough to understand 100 percent. The tone was great and very calm showing that you didn't get nervous at all. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete