Friday, April 15, 2016

Kim Eunjin/ Unit2 presentation/ Wed 5-6



https://youtu.be/zGx82ozXdA8


I've never taken a video of my speech before so this was pretty hard and awkward experience.
After watching my video, I realized that I spoke bit faster than I expected and I didn't pause properly.
I was so obsessed with the thinking I should be perfect on my presentation without mistakes and it made me nervous and stiff. So it seems like I was just reciting what I memorized rather than giving a presentation.
I think I need to practice to speak naturally and comfortably and not to get nervous too much when I'm giving presentaion infront of others. And also I need to pause properly to give the audience impression that I'm not that nervous to make them comfortable.

2 comments:

  1. Jeonghee Lee 이정희 201502585
    Nice presentation! I liked your introduction, using various questions. Also, it was really easy to understand your presentation thanks to your steady speed. You also sound very calm and confident. I really liked your intonation and I think you used pause very effectively. However, you would've looked more natural if you have used gestures. Next time, why don't you use gestures like pointing out the words like 'First'and 'Second'? I think using gestures would go with you intonation very naturally because your intonation is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim Jiwon 김지원 201500824
    It is a very clear presentation. I can hear all the words clearly and the signs for introduction, main points, and the conclusion. However, I think it might have been even better if you didn't hold your scripts in hands. You don't look at it, so instead of holding it for no reason, using gestures would make a better speech. Overall, I like your presentation :)

    ReplyDelete