Sunday, April 17, 2016

KimJiwon(김지원)/Unit2/Wed 1-3pm

 
   In the first place, I thought it would be quite easy to give a presentation in front of only four people, because usually I am not so nervous of speaking in front of the whole classmates. Plus, I have taken a presentation video for my class assignment last semester, so I thought it would be a simple task for me.
   However, when I gathered with four students and turned on the video recording, I was so nervous that I had to take another shot. I was confused of where to look; the audience sitting in front of me or the camera lens? Also, I guess a small audience makes me more nervous than the large one because when I have a whole classmates of 20 or more people, I can stare at the wall of a room and I can have eye contacts with random people. However, when I had a small audience of 4 people, I had to have eye contacts for nearly 1 minute with one person, and that made me so sensitive about her facial expressions.
  Although it was not as simple as I expected, I am sure that it was a very helpful experience for me!

2 comments:

  1. Plus, SELF-EVALUATON: My speech speed was a little fast, but I had enough eye contacts since I memorized the script, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking Feedback
    Date : 04.21
    Speaker: kimjiwon
    Evaluator: kimeunjin

    It is really nice presentation. Since you memorized your whole script, your presentation seems natural and I can see you made enough eye contact with your audience. Also I think it was really nice of you to use visual aid. It showed where you've been with the map and it really helped me to understand your presentation easily. It was really nice presentation, but the one thing I would like to suggest you is to use more gestures. It would help you to seem more like to be natural.

    ReplyDelete